Smallville / Smallville-Forum.de Administration / Archiv / Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4
In diesem Thread befinden sich 200 Posts. [ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ]
AntwortenDruckansicht
bip
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 20.10.2010, 15:41:13

5927 Posts - Superman

Die Untoten aus Ungarn
Thread #1 | Thread #2 | Thread #3

Zitat:
Original von kal
Zitat:
@NYTOWN14 via Twitter: Is the alt universe on Smallville in a different episode than "Homecoming?"
It is. We can also tell you that the Clark in this "alt Earth" has been raised by someone other than the Kents, and it makes him veeerrry different and very interesting!

Lori in Oregon: Ah! Future Clark Kent is so sexy! Will we see him again on Smallville this season?
Count on it, sista. (By the way, FCK is way sexy!)

Quelle: eonline.com

Zitat:
Original von Red-Blue Blur
Zitat:
What's next for Lois and Clark after Smallville's amazing 200th episode? — Jason

ADAM: Look for Clark to spend some QT with Lois' family when General Lane (Michael Ironside) and Lois' wild-child sis, Lucy (Peyton List), return later this month. "Clark [is] getting to see a little bit more about Lois' existence ... and what a happy, messy, wrecked-up life she has and how he fits into that," Erica Durance tells us.

Quelle SpoilerTV

Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 21.10.2010, 08:52:07

2405 Posts - Daily Planet

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Regarding Smallville Season 11 "Rumors"

In der Gerüchteküche brodelt es mal wieder...
Zitat:

Apparently Smallville Season 11 speculation has gotten so hip that even gossip bloggers are commenting on it.

The latest thing has been to take out of context some words from Executive Producer Kelly Souders regarding the Season 11 question. It might be pointed out that some articles/reports attribute the quote to Brian Peterson. It was Kelly, keeping an open mind about things.

Here is her exact quote, when asked about a Season 11:

"I can’t say it’s the first time Season Eleven creeped up this year, you know, as we’ve been pushing that it’s the final season of Smallville. I think it’s the final season of Smallville. We don’t know plans, but we never bet against ourselves in the show."

One would have to have been there to see the body language when this was said, but it did not seem like a Season 11 was in the offing, and it seemed very clear that they are writing as if this is indeed the final season.

Later in the press conference, Brian Peterson said he was not aware of any plans for a change of heart. "As much as we all don't want it to end, you need the show to go out when the time is right, and it feels like the time is probably right for that, as much as we all will be very sad. That said, you never know. We could be as surprised as anyone else," Brian said. He also detailed that the outline on the planning board is leading to "SERIES finale."

You can read more about what Brian had to say in the October 8 news items on this very news page. But please, do not get your hopes up (or down) based on some quotes that are taken way out of context.

Quelle: K-site
Zitat:

"Smallville" befindet sich mittlerweile in seinem zehnten Jahr und wie wir alle wissen, wirbt sie mit dem Untertitel "The final season". Im Internet sind nun aber erste Spekulationen aufgetaucht, bezüglich einer elften Season von "Smallville" - und diese Spekulationen stammen nicht von irgendwelchen Fans, sondern von verschiedenen Gossipseiten. Brian Peterson äußerte sich dazu und bestätigte noch einmal das die zehnte Season das Serienfinale sei. Besteht aber vielleicht noch die Chance das wir "Smallville" einfach nur mit einem anderen Namen bekommen können - als eine Art Spin-Off? Vermutlich stehen die Chancen eher schlecht, jedoch entspricht es einfach Tatsachen, dass The CW durch die letzten Folgen hervorragende Quoten hat und sie mit "Smallville" eines ihrer Zugpferde verlieren.

- Editiert von Red-Blue Blur am 21.10.2010, 15:21 -
cheeky
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 21.10.2010, 09:26:41

2868 Posts - Daily Planet

Ach ja, wie heißt noch mal der bekannte Spruch?
Wenns am schönsten ist, soll man aufhören.

Ich hoffe für mein Teil das die 10te wirklich die letzte ist. Und es wird ja auch jedesmal angekündigt das es das Seasonfinale ist. Von einer elften Staffel habe ich auch schon ständig gehört. Außerdem finde ich die 10 ne schöne Zahl. Die quoten sind in moment auch gut. Und so möchte Smallville ich wie es gerade läuft, in Erinnerung behalten. Auch wenns nächtes Jahr schwer fällt von Smallville Abschied zu nehmen.
SuperMike
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 21.10.2010, 15:15:29

88 Posts - Smallville
Also ich finde das Smallville mit der 10 Staffel enden sollte obwohl ich es für keine schlechte Idee finden würde, wenn es eine Nachfolge Geschichte gebe, also quasi die eigentliche Superman - Ära denn meiner Meinung würde es dann dafür ne Menge potenzial geben.

Denn die Abenteuer von Lois & Clark waren für meinen Geschmack etwas dürftig gemacht worden. Also warum nicht eine neue Superman - Serie mit dem Inhalt von Smallville, nur glaube ich dann würden die Darsteller nicht mehr mitmachen aber man weiss ja nie.
way-to-dawn
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 21.10.2010, 23:27:39
23 Posts - Kent Farm

Geheimidentität
Eine elfte Staffel ist meiner Meinung nach unrealistisch und sinnlos. Clark ist nicht mehr weit davon entfernt zu Superman zu werden und eigentlich hätte er es schon längst sein sollen. Mir gefällt diese Variante der Superman-Story trotzdem. Ich bin nur froh, dass man sich selbst entschließt die Serie nun enden zu lassen - nicht, dass sie unfertig abgesetzt wird.

Eine Smallville-Nachfolge-Sendung fände ich klasse. Mit den selben Schauspielern wäre zwar wünschenswert, aber ich halte das nicht für machbar.
This is NO Signature
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 22.10.2010, 20:19:01

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Helen Slater interview: Supergirl, Smallville, Ruthless People, making music and more

Helen Slater confirmed in an interview that she will appear in Smallville with Julian Sands.

Das ganze Interview, wo sie auch über Smallville redet,
findet ihr hier

Smallville - Lois and Clark Take the Next Step
Zitat:

As Smallville journeys through its tenth and final season, the Lois (Erica Durance) and Clark (Tom Welling) dynamic has begun to shape into the iconic one we know from the Superman mythos. The pair will now dive headfirst into what it means to be Lois and Clark.

"It's like a sigh of relief," Durance tells TVGuide.com of finally getting to play out the legendary romance. "I think it should've taken as long as it took."

From the once-combative relationship of their early years to the pair swapping 'I love you's' in the 200th episode, Lois and Clark have already seen great growth and equal amounts of sacrifice this season. The latest evidence? Lois discovering and keeping his big secret. "What I like about the fact that Lois knows is that you see this other side of her and how much she really does love Clark. She's just as accepting that he's not ready to tell her yet," Durance says. "She has had a little bit of a power shift, but she's been very adult about it."

Clark already came face-to-face with his future self — one who has freely let Lois in on his secret, and, we imagine, has even taken her on a special flight through the night sky. Now present-day Clark wants to figure out when and how to divulge his extracurricular activities to her.

"It's always interesting to test the bounds of any relationship," Welling says. "It's interesting to see how they will become who they will be in the future."

The glimpse into the future not only showed a strong personal connection between Lois and Clark, but a professional one as well. (They certainly moved up from the basement of The Daily Planet!) "We'll [continue to] see a healthy balance of both," Durance says. "The writers have done a really great job in creating that arc to build up to the end of the season."

Clark will have a third role to balance in becoming Superman. "Clark's going to have a pretty big impact on not only Metropolis, but worldwide," executive producer Kelly Souders says. "He'll finally step into those shoes of being the icon that everybody needs in their life."

For her part, Durance hopes to fulfill the audience's expectations of the beloved character. "I want to do justice to what people feel about Lois Lane," she says. "I hope by the end I'm able to do that."

How do you feel about Lois and Clark's path to becoming the iconic twosome we know and love?

Quelle

Smallville - Michael Rosenbaum willing to come back

Zitat:

Will Michael Rosenbaum reprise his role as Lex Luthor on TVs Smallville before it’s curtains for this tenth and final season?

Quite possibly. Maybe.

The actor, who left the popular superhero series at the end of season 7, says he’s open to the suggestion of reprising his bald alter-ego on the series.

“You know… that’s a tough question. I don’t know. We’ve tried to work things out. I don’t know if they’re going to work out. Maybe they will, maybe they won’t. I never say no to anything. I don’t know. I’m open. It just has to work out right, it has to be right. So if it happens - I miss the guys, I love the crew, the cast. I had a great time. I was there for seven years, a lot of people don’t realize. I was there seven years. I thought I was finished, but who knows? You never know.”

Apparently the reason - and it’s a good one, I guess - Rosenbaum has refused reprising the role thus far is because he doesn’t want to shave his head again. Someone get the dude a convincing bald cap now!

Meanwhile, Teri Hatcher has taken to Facebook to tell her/the show’s fans about her upcoming guest appearance as Lois Lane’s mother on Smallville.

“I shot my Smallville part. While I’m sworn to secrecy, I can tell you that it was a blast from the past and it was with love in my heart that I tried to deliver something that served the part, honored the show in it’s 10th season, and gave a tip of the hat to all the deserved fans who’ve supported me all these years. Many thanks. It was lots of fun. Ah…Lois. I love Susan but I’ve missed you:) Stay tuned for info and air dates.”

Quelle SpoilerTV
- Editiert von Red-Blue Blur am 22.10.2010, 20:43 -
kal
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 26.10.2010, 19:06:41

Gast
Zitat:
Do you have any spoilers about ‘Smallville’s “Harvest” or “Ambush” episodes? – doro_bartowski via Twitter
As first tweeted live from the Episode 200 red carpet, Erica Durance told me that “Harvest ” (airing this Friday) is “awesome.” For one, she shared with a huge smile, “I get to wear a bonnet!” Why? Because the Halloween-themed storyline finds Lois and Clark – now both in the know about what each other knows – led to “a very strange Amish community,” Erica said. “Basically, Lois is upset and she’s trying to teach Clark a lesson, and that gets them both in the worst trouble imaginable.” (Durance already dished on “Ambush” here.)

Is there’s any chance that Erica Durance and Teri Hatcher will interact on ‘Smallville’? – CloisScherzy24 via Twitter
Alas, no. The episode “Abandoned” strictly features Lois watching her passed-on mom via videotape. “I don’t get the pleasure of physically shooting with Teri,” Erica lamented when we spoke.

Can you find out if Kristin Kreuk will be back on ‘Chuck’ this season? – wintersport101 via Twitter
With Chuck and Sarah on the cusp of their first very big fight as a couple, it would be a nifty time to revisit one of his exes… yet I am told that Kristin has no plans right now to return to ‘Chuck’ (or ‘Smallville’ for that matter).

Quelle: fancast.com
Lana
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 27.10.2010, 23:48:40

8587 Posts - Legende

Save eachother
Administratorin
First Look Photo: Lindsay Hartley

Zitat:
Lindsay's character answers to Smallville villainess Granny Goodness, and being the good little minion she is, Harriet makes it her mission take Clark down. Sounds fun, right?

The only downside to her guest spot is that longtime fans of Justin and Lindsay won't get that onscreen Passions reunion they're hoping for (we know you're out there!), since Tom Welling is the only castmember she'll interact with.

Buzz surrounding this episode is already huge, and not just because of the Mr. and Mrs. Hartley doubleheader. "Abandoned" also marks the debut of Lois Lane's mom Ella, played by Teri Hatcher—who was, of course, TV's Lois Lane in the 1990s. We're told that the arrival of Ella is an emotional roller-coaster ride, so brace yourselves for another hour of Smallville magic.

Quelle

Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 28.10.2010, 19:45:22

Klaatu Barada Nikto
New Photos Behind The Scenes S10

Die Fotos gibt es hier

Interessant ist der Link darunter.
Da bedanken sie sich anscheinend bei unseren Mädels, die in Vancouver waren.
Wenn man jetzt ihre Bilder nur sehen könnte...

EDIT:
Hier schreiben die über Euch

- Editiert von Red-Blue Blur am 29.10.2010, 07:55 -
Moviefreak
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 28.10.2010, 19:52:19

666 Posts - Kal-El

Dreamer
HAAH???
Dat is MEIN Foto! btw!!!
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 28.10.2010, 19:59:41

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Zitat:

A group of ladies did a trip to Vancouver. The main goal was to visit the Smallville set and on location sets. They were lucky enough to achieve almost all goals. However their report is written in german. Maybe Mrs.T.Welling80 can say a few words about the trip here, too. But if somebody wants some text translated, feel free to ask. Here are some of their pics. Thanks JayPat for the tip.

Zitat:

Credit: Mrs. T. Welling80, Clark, Moviefreak and Sleepyhead

Quelle
Moviefreak
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 28.10.2010, 20:02:07

666 Posts - Kal-El

Dreamer
Klar! Hab ich gesehen...bei DTTW bin ich aber nich als Moviefreak gelistet
Sollte ich vielleicht mal aufklären

Hach...schwelge grade schon wieder in Erinnerungen...schnief!
sleepyhead
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 28.10.2010, 20:44:29

4670 Posts - The Blur

sleepyhead
Oha, wir machen ja schon die Runde *lol*
Mrs.T.Welling80
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 29.10.2010, 01:36:55

436 Posts - Superboy

Smallville addict
Das ist garantiert von diesem Typ der mir die Mails geschrieben hat ob wir nicht unseren Bericht veröffentlichen wollen. Eigentlich ja ne Schweinerei!

Oder sind wir jetzt irgendwie berühmt...
- Editiert von Mrs.T.Welling80 am 29.10.2010, 02:17 -

Und manchmal ist dann für einen kleinen Moment alles perfekt....
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 29.10.2010, 08:02:41

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Off Topic
Zitat:
Original von Mrs.T.Welling80
Das ist garantiert von diesem Typ der mir die Mails geschrieben hat ob wir nicht unseren Bericht veröffentlichen wollen. Eigentlich ja ne Schweinerei!

Hat er also nicht gefragt, ob er die Fotos ins I-Net stellen darf?
Wäre nicht die feine Art, vor Allem, wenn Ihr auch mit darauf seid.
Fragen sollte man schon...
Aber ich finde das schön, dass die Euch da würdigen. Hat doch was.

kal
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 29.10.2010, 08:08:38

Gast
hab die bilder gestern auch auf Facebook gesehen und nur gedacht, die kennst du doch irgend woher

vielleicht hättet ihr "große" Wasserzeichen in den Bildern einfügen sollen, dann könnte wenigstens keiner etwas mit den Bildern anfangen, außer betrachten. so könnte jetzt jeder die Bilder weiter bearbeiten

wenigstens wurde das Forum mit verlinkt
Mrs.T.Welling80
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 29.10.2010, 09:43:56

436 Posts - Superboy

Smallville addict
Zitat:
Original von Red-Blue Blur
Off Topic
Zitat:
Original von Mrs.T.Welling80

Hat er also nicht gefragt, ob er die Fotos ins I-Net stellen darf?
Wäre nicht die feine Art, vor Allem, wenn Ihr auch mit darauf seid.
Fragen sollte man schon...
Aber ich finde das schön, dass die Euch da würdigen. Hat doch was.

Nein, gefragt hat er nicht. Aber ich habe gesehen, die Bilder hat ursprünglich ein anderer on gestellt. Und den Typ gab es unter selbem Namen auch hier im Forum schon mal. Hat sich aber gelöscht und ist offensichtlich immer noch ein heimlicher Mitleser. Na ja, jetzt ist es auch egal und mich stört es gar nicht mehr so sehr. Hätte andere das Glück gehabt die so zu sehen wär ich auch froh um Fotos gewesen. Und es gibt ja zum Glück noch jede Menge Bilder, die nur wir 4 haben, also unsere ganz persönliche Erinnerung

Und manchmal ist dann für einen kleinen Moment alles perfekt....
Moviefreak
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 29.10.2010, 11:53:39

666 Posts - Kal-El

Dreamer
Jep!!!!
sleepyhead
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 29.10.2010, 12:46:57

4670 Posts - The Blur

sleepyhead
Off TopicDa hast du recht Katrin, wir haben zwar die schönsten hier reingestellt, aber längst nicht alle... wie viele sinds insgesammt noch gleich? 3000???

muddi
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler & Spekulationen #4 - 29.10.2010, 22:36:00

5592 Posts - Superman

Watch out!
Administratorin
Hmmm... vielleicht sollten wir doch mal für Gäste zu machen, die Fan Section. Zwar keine Garantie, aber immerhin n kleiner Schutz.

*gifs made by me*
[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ]

Forum wechseln
Forum wechseln zu:

pForum 1.30 © 2000 - 2006 by Thomas Ehrhardt

Login
Username
Passwort

Login speichern
Passwort vergessen?
Neuestes Mitglied
ursula